CPCQC is committed to the health and well-being of Colorado’s pregnant and postpartum people and babies. We understand that this is a difficult time and both patients and providers are trying to navigate this new and often overwhelming situation.
This page is designed to offer a list of resources for patients and providers. Recommendations posted here may not be applicable to your clinical setting, and guidelines should be adapted to fit individual facility needs.
- Interim Considerations for Infection Prevention and Control of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Inpatient Obstetric Healthcare Settings (CDC)
- A repository of shared resources for clinicians in neonatology across the world (PERINATALCOVID19)
- Practice Advisory: Novel Coronavirus 2019 (ACOG)
- Labor and Delivery Guidance for COVID-19 (AJOG)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Pregnancy: What Maternal-Fetal Medicine Subspecialists Need to Know (Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine)
- Physician FAQ (ACOG)
- Managing Mental Health During COVID-19 (AMA)
- COVID-19 Spanish Language Resources (Society for Maternal and Fetal Medicine)
- During Pregnancy and Planning to Deliver
- Postpartum and New Parent
- Information for Clinicians Caring for Children and Pregnant Women – Coronavirus Disease 2019 (CDC)
- Health Inequities and COVID-19 (Society for Maternal and Fetal Medicine)
- Preparing your Perinatal Units to Respond to COVID-19 (CPQCC)